• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 64 other subscribers
  • Archives

Sat. Mar. 24 to Fri. Mar 30- Sun City AZ

Saturday- Bob woke up with benign vertigo. We tried the exercises that I use, but it made him more nauseated, so we stopped. He tried other exercises and they helped a bit. We gave him some of Karlie’s Meclizine ( same dosage)  and that seemed to help. He stayed light headed and dizzy all day. Naturally, we had a quiet day at home.

Sunday- Bob was a little bit better with the medication and the exercises, but we still stayed home and watched TV after doing our usual Sunday tasks.

Monday- I had a Doc appt. for this afternoon at 2:45 ,so I called and moved Bob into my appt. and changed my appt. to Sat at 10 AM. So at 2:45  I took Bob to see the Doc. She ordered that he be seen by an audiologist. Fortunately, there is one in the office, and they were able to squeeze him in for Tuesday. She also gave him a prescription for the Meclizine. We had a quiet rest of the day.

Tuesday- Bob had a little bit of the vertigo today, but he was much better. I went to play Maj at 10, then took Bob to the audiologist at 12:15. Of course, all of a sudden he felt better! The audiologist could not replicate the vertigo by using the table to maneuver him. Oh well, at least Bob seems to have recovered. We did not go Square Dancing because we wanted to make sure he recovered.

At 3:45 we had our Dermatologist appts. The Doc is retiring in December, so we will not see him again. Bob had a great check up, with no issues. I had two places  that the Doc sprayed.

We returned home and had a quiet evening.

Wednesday- I was off to Mahjongg in the morning. Then we had a happy hour here at our RV with 14 of us. Paula and Charlie were in town, so they were able to join us. It was great seeing them! Karen, John, Barb, Sid, MaryAnne, Ray, Linda, Mike, Judy and Fred attended.

Thursday- I picked up Karen and we went to a water color painting card class. That was fun. We made 5 cards at Leslie’s house in Peoria. I returned, we ate lunch and had a quiet afternoon. We went square dancing in SCW in the evening.

Friday- I went to card making in the morning. We met up with Paula and Charlie at the office at 11. We are letting them move into our site for about 6 weeks. We will be gone and they have doctor’s appointments. So they are going to pay the water and electric for the site.

It only took a few minutes to work through this with the park. So we left and ran to the Endocrinologist office for Bob to pick up his prescriptions. Then we went to Cracker Barrel to meet up with the rest of the group for lunch. There were 10 of us, with Linda, Mike, Charlie, Paula, Judy, MaryAnne, Karen and John.  We had a great time!

We said good-bye to John and Karen, as we will not see them again until the fall. We stopped at Costco for gas, and returned home.

We had a quiet afternoon, ate dinner, and attempted to go square dancing. They were not having it at the usual center, and we could not find them! So we returned home and watched some TV.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: