• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 64 other subscribers
  • Archives

Sat. Feb. Mar. 17 to Fri. Mar. 23-Sun City AZ

Saturday- I had to be at the Ballroom for the Craft Fair at 9 AM. I was working the card making table. We sold $167.00 of cards, at $1 and $2 each. A much better deal than going to a drug store and purchasing a Hallmark card for $6.99

At 10, Bob met up with me and we wandered through all of the various booths in the Ballroom and then to the various shops… woodworking, quilting, jewelry, ceramics etc.

We stopped and picked up our mail and returned to the MH. We ate lunch and had a quiet afternoon and evening.

Sunday- We did our usual Sunday morning tasks. Then Bob went to Walmart and picked up a Rug Doctor. We spent several hours washing the ceiling and the floor. I really wish Alfa had not put carpeting on the ceiling! We were exhausted by the time we were done;  but it is done until the fall. We only do the ceiling one time a year.

We had a quiet evening at home.

Monday- We were out the door early to drop the dogs off at the groomers. We went to Kneaders for breakfast, then we went to the car repair place. We had some transmission oil dropping. We arrived and dropped off the car. Bob’s eye appointment was right across the street, so we walked over for his 10 AM appt.

The Doc gave him a thorough exam. No need to change glasses prescription but there has a slight positive on the glaucoma exam. He has to return for a more thorough exam before we leave. They were short of help today and could not do the other test.

We walked back over to the car place. The owner thought that it was just from when they washed off the transmission oil from the repair, so he put a dye in the oil and Bob is going to take the car back next week.

The dogs were ready, so we ran over and picked them up. We ate lunch and had a quiet afternoon and evening.

Tuesday- I was off to Maj this morning and Bob made new ramps for the wheels of the MH for when we are not on level ground. He ran to Lowes to pick up wood and started the sawing at the Woodworking shop. We ate dinner and went to the Sun City Square Dancing.

Wednesday- Bob had a 9:15 dental appt. . Bob continued working on the ramps and I went to Maj. At 1:30 we had the end of the year pizza party, sponsored by the park and the Residents Council. We met up with MaryAnne, Ray, Judy and Fred. Linda and Mike had drive to LA to pick up the ‘grand dog” who was flying in from England. Lennie was really happy to see them and to get out of the crate after the long flight. Sid went golfing and Barb doesn’t like pizza.

Once we ate, we had to move outside, as the next group came in at 2:00. So we moved over to the outside patio in front of Fat Freddie’s café, which closed at 2. We sat talking until after 4. Then we returned, walked the dogs and got ready for dinner.

A quiet evening at home.

Thursday- I went to Maj in the morning and Bob finished the last ramp. We ate lunch and I had a 1 PM dental appt. I went to that, stopped at Fry’s and returned home.

We ate dinner and went to Square Dancing in Sun City West.

Friday- I went to card making in the morning, then we went to lunch at In-N-Out burger after going to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I had a 20% off coupon and so did Bob, so we went to purchase two clothes covers for the storage unit. We went to Costco for gas, $2.26, and shopped. We had a big list. Bob dropped his hearing aide off to be cleaned while we were shopping.

I did not sleep last night ,  so we skipped out Square Dance class. We watched some Netflix.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: